Here’s a quick question! Have you thought about your Christmas menu this year? Well, if you haven’t…why not include a CBD-infused dish to get those good vibes going? Even if you’ve already decided what you’re going to make, a dash of CBD may give it that extra something. Want to know how?
Allow us to inspire you with our FAVE CBD Christmas recipes below.
- 1 full dropper Golden Goat CBD oil
- Roasted Turkey Fat drippings
- 45g Plain flour
- Start by collecting the fat pan juices from the cooked turkey
- Place these juices in a pan over medium heat. When the mixture starts to sizzle, add the flour.
- Stir frequently until it fully dissolves, leaving no lumps.
- Add the turkey drippings and the milk, and continue to cook for five minutes—season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the CBD oil.
Serve as a side dish with a smoked turkey slice for a full dinner.
CBD-Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 10 -12 drops of Golden Goat CBD oil
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Oil for cooking
- Place a pan on medium heat.
- Combine the flour mixture, sugar, spices, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk, and butter for the wet ingredients.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients by stirring frequently and avoiding lumps. Smooth it out to get a flowing consistency.
- Grease the prepared pan lightly with cooking oil and add the batter to make little pancakes.
- Cook until surface bubbles appear, then flip and continue frying the second side.
- To make the topping, combine CBD oil, vanilla extract, and whipped cream.
- Serve the pancakes topped with whipped cream and a piece of banana.
For chocolate bottom
- 6 oz. dark chocolate chopped or ¾ cup of dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
For white chocolate/peppermint top
- 4 oz. of raw Cacao butter or white chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 1 full dropper Golden Goat CBD oil
Dark chocolate layer
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave until it is smooth and melted
- Stir every 30 seconds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and cover the bottom with melted dark chocolate
- Check that the layer is smooth before placing it in the freezer to set
(While the dark chocolate is in the freezer, start making the white chocolate mixture)
White chocolate part
- In a double boiler, add the coconut oil and cacao butter—stirring occasionally
- Once this mixture has melted, add cashew butter
- After the cashew butter has been combined, stir in the maple syrup, salt, and vanilla extract
- Remove from the heat and stir in the CBD, then set aside for 10 minutes to cool
- After 10 minutes, stir in the peppermint extract
- Remove the dark chocolate from the freezer and layer the white chocolate on top in a smooth, uniform layer
- Top with crushed peppermint candies, dried fruit, cacao nibs (or whatever tickles your fancy!)
- Store in the freezer
- 2 and 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 2 ounces of dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 full dropper of Golden Goat CBD Oil
- 3 candy canes
- Whipped cream (quantity? We’ll let you be the judge!)
- In a small saucepan, add 2 1/2 cups of coconut milk. Stir occasionally. Allow it to come to a gentle, rolling boil.
- Chop the dark chocolate into small bits. Mix the chocolate in slowly as you add it to the coconut milk.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cacao powder, vanilla extract, and maple syrup
- Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into mugs.
- Add your CBD oil and stir.
- Serve with whipped cream and crushed candy canes on top. Enjoy!
And there you have it, folks…awesome recipes to end off what has been a cracker of a year.🎄🍬🎁
Our team here at Golden Goat wishes you a wonderful festive season and a prosperous, happy and healthy 2023!
Next Read: While you’re on the theme of CBD-infused holiday recipes, check out these spooky halloween treats next.
Meta Description: Christmas is around the corner, so you better start planning your holiday meals. These CBD-infused recipes are to die for.