HHC is derived from the CBD found in hemp and provides a euphoric feeling while also soothing your body and mind.
However, although it is less potent than Delta-8, it is stronger than CBD. As such, the HHC industry is quickly flourishing, with more people realizing the benefits of this substance. HHC is available in traditional strains and flavors. Golden Goat offers a wide variety of HHC products, including gummies, vapes, and pre-rolled joints.
If you’re looking to try some HHC-infused recipes, check out a few of our faves:
Hummus is usually a hit, and with this recipe, you can add some HHC deliciousness to the mix. The HHC infusion gives the hummus a somewhat nutty taste that complements the chickpeas wonderfully.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp HHC extract
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- Blend until the chickpeas are processed and the mixture is thoroughly combined—season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve it alongside fresh veggies on a platter.
HHC Infused Salad Dressing
This salad dressing is light and refreshing and ideal for a picnic. The HHC infusion imparts a somewhat earthy taste that complements greens and fruits.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon HHC extract
- One clove of garlic, minced
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
In a jar or dish, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients. Shake or mix until well blended.
Make a batch of these scrumptious morsels and store them in the refrigerator.
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream (or a plant-based substitute)
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 1 tsp HHC extract
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Your choice of toppings (ground almonds, shredded coconut etc.)
- Small saucepan
- Warm the heavy cream in a saucepan, stirring regularly, until it reaches just below the boiling point.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, chocolate, and butter. Mix well until the chocolate melts.
- Allow the liquid to cool briefly before adding the HHC
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes, stirring often as it cools.
- Once the dough has firmed up, wash your hands thoroughly and form into bite-size balls.
- Roll the truffles in the selected toppings and place them in the refrigerator.
HHC Peanut Butter Bomb Smoothie
Not only does this smoothie contain yummy peanut butter, but with added HHC, you’re sure to feel simply great.
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup almond/soy milk, vanilla
- A few cubes of ice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp HHC extract
- Combine the bananas, almond milk, and ice cubes in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Stir in the honey and HHC
- Transfer the smoothie to a tall glass
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves
Apple Pie With HHC
Apple pie is usually a crowd-pleaser, but with this recipe, you can add some HHC goodness. The HHC infusion gives the apple pie a somewhat nutty taste that complements the apples and cinnamon wonderfully.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp of HHC extract
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing basin, combine the cream, butter, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour, HHC extract, and cinnamon until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in the apples until evenly covered.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes, or until the crust is golden, in an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
- Let it cool before serving.
Now, it’s YOUR Turn; give HHC a Go!
This season, you can try a variety of HHC-infused meals. With such a diverse range of dishes, there is something for everyone! So, why not try incorporating some HHC into your next meal and see what you think? There’s a reason HHC is becoming so popular, so give it a try.
If you haven’t already tried HHC, check out Golden Goat’s HHC product range today! As legal hemp makes its way into everyday life, we’re delighted to add such a great product to our offering.
Alternative: If you don’t feel like making your own HHC edibles, give some of ours a try!
USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING ANY HHC PRODUCTS. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. HHC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people.
Do not use if you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product if you are likely to take a test for THC.
Hemp-derived HHC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our HHC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory, and it is up to you to determine that.
Golden Goat retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. Golden Goat is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory, and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
*This product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis.
**The FDA has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness. Results may vary.