Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread with Coconut Oil
Prep Time: 70min
Since the origin of the popular cookie, snickerdoodle flavoring has shown up in all types of other products – lattes, cakes, donuts, ice cream and, of course, this zucchini bread!
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini (wet – do not dry it out first)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat two loaf pans (I used 4 ½“ x 8 ½“ pans) really well with the cooking spray of your choice.
- In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until well combined
- Fill half of each loaf pan with batter and sprinkle ¼ of the topping mixture over each pan.
- Divide the remaining batter between the two pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture over each.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool a bit before slicing.