Lock ‘dem doors and shut all the shutters; the scary season is fast approaching! The pumpkins are being carved, and treats are prepped for the giggling ghouls. What else do you need on the most terrifying day of the year? Some delicious, spooky CBD Recipes, of course!
Halloween, also known as All Hallows’ Eve, is the eve of the Western Christian festival of All Hallows’ Day. A yearly commemoration of all those who have died, whether saints or martyrs.
But, Halloween isn’t only for kids, and we adults occasionally crave something more than another fun-sized candy bar!
Whether you’re holding an adult party or simply having a fun time while waiting for trick-or-treaters, now is a great time to include some Halloween CBD recipes into your adult celebration for a spooky-yet-chill evening of frights and delights.
(Virgin) Bloody Mary Shooters
These shots are the ULTIMATE Halloween drink. If you’re keen to make your own, you can get the food-safe syringes here.
- Ice Cubes
- 150ml Tomato Juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 x full dropper of CBD oil
1. Using a whisk, combine the tomato juice, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, lemon juice, celery salt, CBD oil, and pepper.
2. Fill syringes with mixture and chill. Serve cold on ice.
We recommend mixing this delectable cocktail with your favorite Halloween party cuisine and your closest and dearest ghouls…er, buddies.
Dirt pudding (also known as dirt cups) is a traditional children’s dish that everyone should know how to prepare. Using crushed Oreos to simulate soil and garnishing with yummy CBD gummy worms may sound ludicrous.
Still, the fact is that this creamy and decadent layered dessert tastes unbelievably wonderful, is really quick to throw together, and is almost as much fun to prepare as it is to eat!
This is the best dish to make whether you’re hosting or attending a Halloween party—always a crowd favorite!
- 2 x (3.5 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream (cold)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract pure
- 1 x (14-oz.) box of crushed and split Oreos (about 2 cups)
- 1x Jar of Golden Goat CBD Gummy worms as a garnish
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk. Allow it to stand for about 3 minutes until the mixture thickens.
2. To make whipped cream, combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or in a large mixing basin using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
3. Fold whipped cream and about ⅓ of crushed Oreos into the chocolate pudding.
4. Divide your dirt pudding into serving cups, mason jars (or even a trifle dish), then top with crumbled Oreos and gummy worms.
Creepy CBD Truffle Eyeballs
These terrifyingly cute no-bake monsters are basically Oreo Truffles dressed up for Halloween. The base remains the same (crushed Oreos and cream cheese), but we’ve added some of our favorite goodies to the mix as well.
- 1 x Oreos (14-oz.) box
- 1 x 8 oz. softened block cream cheese
- 1 cups Snickers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s Pieces
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate pieces
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable or coconut oil
- Green food coloring gel
- Candy eyeballs
- Purple sprinkles
- 2 x full droppers of CBD oil
1. Blitz Oreos in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Combine the Oreo crumbs, cream cheese, and CBD oil in a medium mixing dish. Stir in the Snickers and Reese’s until well blended.
2. Lay parchment paper on a baking pan. Form the dough into little balls with a small cookie scoop. Place on the baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes, or until somewhat firm.
3. Combine white chocolate and oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until just melted, then whisk for 2 minutes until smooth. Stir 10 drops of green gel coloring into the melted white chocolate, then add additional drops as needed to get the desired color.
4. Dip one frozen ball into melted green chocolate until completely covered, then remove with a fork, allowing extra melted chocolate to drop back into the dish. Arrange on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper. Insert an eyeball candy into the top of the covered truffle and top it with sprinkles.
5. Continue with the rest of the frozen balls with melted white chocolate. Freeze for approximately 15 minutes or until the chocolate sets.